fbpx
Book your casa particular online!2018-01-10T17:06:17+00:00

Best Cuba Guide Forums General Book your casa particular online!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

We now offer casa particular bookings in Havana, online. Simply contact us and we will book your casa particular for your next stay in Havana. It’s quick and painless. If you are planning a trip to Cuba and need a casa particular, we can take care of making all your reservations. Contact us now!

• This topic was modified 9 years ago by Mario.
    Aleks
    Participant

Hi Mario,

My wife and I are visiting Cuba mid- end May  and last night I sent my booking requests to the Casas, however there is no acknowledgment of anything being sent. I also contacted you through your “Book your casa particular online” forum, however I think I might have done something wrong as my post is not showing. So there I am again and apologies if I am coming across a littler obsessive, but don’t want to do a 20 hours journey and not have a bed.

Below our itinerary and the Casa I contacted yesterday – last night here in the UK.

Vedado – Casa Alexander and Margarita from the  13<sup>th</sup>  to 21<sup>st</sup>  of May & we will be returning from 24<sup>th</sup> to 27<sup>th</sup>  of May, after Visiting Trinidad. The request was for the independent apartment, however if this is not available we are happy to stay in one of the rooms at the Casa.

Trinidad – Casa Mauri – to which the request was sent in error and was supposed for Casa Alameda from the 22<sup>nd</sup>  to 24<sup>th</sup>  of May.

Vinales – Casa Paraiso on the 16<sup>th</sup> of May.

Where there is no availability, we are open to suggestions – would prefer an independent room or apartment, however please let us now all availability.

Aleks
    Participant

Forgot to mention, we land in Havana just after 9 pm.

Aleks.M

Ta

Mario
    Keymaster

Hi, the plan is very good. Simple and you get to see many things. I believe you are working out the details with my assistant. I notice that it is going well. If you have any other questions just ask me. Take care,

Mario

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
CLOSE
CLOSE