fbpx
booking at a casa2018-01-10T17:25:08+00:00

Best Cuba Guide Forums General booking at a casa

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I  read in the  book that when  renting  a  casa, likely will ask for ones visa.  For  Canadians i thought only  a passport  was required to  enter Cuba?

Mario
    Keymaster

Hi, Canadians need a visa to enter Cuba. The visa is just a slip of paper that you write your name on. Your airline will give this paper out on the plane. You just fill it in and hold it with you. You will need it when you pass customs at the airport to enter Cuba. The customs guy when you enter will take half of the paper (it cuts down the middle). Your landlord will also take it for a few hours in order to register you in the casa. When you exit Cuba, the customs guy will take the other half.

It’s super simple. Dont worry about anything. Have a great trip.

Mario

Pearl Bermudez

Hello,

my name is Pearl and I tried submitting questions and reservations to about 5 Casas on your website and no one has replied.  I am looking for a 3 bedroom in the Vedado havana area Feb 19 to March 1st for 4 people. Are you able to assist and let me know the best way to search and reserve one? Thank you Pearl

Mario
    Keymaster

Hi Pearl, it’s Sunday so my assistants have not been able to get back to you yet with the confirmation of your bookings. You sent the emails from the website and I received a copy of them. I will send you an email tomorrow morning with some available options for your stay. Don’t worry about it at all. We will get you a great casa in Havana.

take care,

mario

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
CLOSE
CLOSE