fbpx
CP's in other Cuba cities2018-01-10T17:06:21+00:00

Best Cuba Guide Forums General CP's in other Cuba cities

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Do you have casas particulares in Santa Clara, Camaguey, Holguin, Bayamo, Santiago de Cuba and/or Baracoa? We’re planning to travel from Havana to these cities via Viazul. Thank you.

Mario
    Keymaster

Hi Susan.

It sounds like a very nice trip. You will get to see an excellent example of the areas of Cuba least touched by tourism.

On this website, we do not have all of our casas posted. My assistants in Havana can certainly help you book a casa in Santa Clara, Camaguey and Holguin. I am not sure if we have good contacts for casas in Bayamo, Santiago or Baracoa.

I would suggest that you contact my assistants in Havana at the following email casas.bestcubaguide@gmail.com

For other casas you should check out the following website. I have found it to have very reasonable prices and the service was good. http://www.bbinnvinales.com/bedandbreakfastrentweb/

Also, note that for many of the places in the far east of Cuba, you are best off simply finding a casa by walking around the town. Tourism in these areas is low and vacancies for casas is high. You can always find some good deals just by walking around for a few minutes and asking around for a casa. Honestly, that is the way I usually find my casas.

take care,

Mario

Susan

Thank you!  I’ll contact them when we have a firmer travel date range. BTW I’ve found the info in your book so valuable that I’ve recommended it to several others who have then purchased their own copies.  I know we’ll enjoy our 2nd trip to Havana more than our 1st due to your book.  Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
CLOSE
CLOSE