fbpx
Tour Agencies in Havana2017-10-28T19:44:48+00:00

Best Cuba Guide Forums General Tour Agencies in Havana

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

We are visiting Cuba on Oceania Cruise Line end of November. If I don’t want to do tours through Oceania, how do I contact a reputable tour guide or agency?  Can I pay in American dollars? Our stops are Havana, Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba.

Mario
    Keymaster

Hi, congratulations on going g to Cuba.

All payments to local tour providers must be made in the Cuban currency, CUC. You can convert your USD to CUC at any exchange office or bank in Havana.

99% of tours are organized while you are in Cuba. You can just walk off the cruise ship and you will see hundreds of taxi drivers and people offering you walking tours of the cities. In most cases you do not even need a tour, as the cities are very walkable and it’s easy to just wander around and see things.

Havana is large and many people like to get out of the main tourist areas or to explore the rich history with an expert guide. We offer taxi and walking tours of Havana for a reasonable price.

If you are interested in these services, you can check out the following links and contact us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
CLOSE
CLOSE