fbpx
Visiting Cuba from Dec 28, 2016 – Jan 3, 20172016-10-29T10:10:27+00:00

Best Cuba Guide Forums General Visiting Cuba from Dec 28, 2016 – Jan 3, 2017

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

<span style=”font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;”>Greetings,</span>

My name is Kuma and I will be visiting Cuba for 6 days (12/28 – 1/3/2017). My plan is to take at least 4 full day tours, possibly 5. I have been researching casa particulars, but there’ re many to choose from and I was hoping someone could refer one that they stayed at or with credible reviews. I am looking for a independent/private/non-shared apartment to rent in Vedado between $50-$70 a night (US dollars), and preferably with an ocean view, however not mandatory. I would appreciate any advice and referrals you have. Also, the casa particular should allow for Cuban guest.

Please email me at mr.kumamoore@gmail.com as I would like to complete this part of my travels soon.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Kuma Moore

Mario
    Keymaster

Hi, have you contacted any of the casas listed on the website? https://bestcubaguide.com/cheap-casas-particulares-havana-cuba/

I can help you out, but honestly, for your dates (New Years) Havana will be absolutely packed and with the kind of criteria you are looking for, many of the best places will already be reserved. These casas, with views and being completely independent, are usually reserved many months in advance for New Years.

I strongly urge you to contact any casa you can to try to find one that you like and is available. Honestly, with your criteria and the dates, I don’t think we will be able to find you the house you like.

Sorry,

Mario

aaapmp588
    Participant

Just wanted to Thank Mario, Claudia and Isabel for the wonderful support while in Cuba.   Not only was your book spot on the support while in Cuba was outstanding.   8 days on the island and not one issue that we could point too as any issues.  You have to be flexible and pay attention to self expectations yet the people and the things to do was perfect.    What I did notice is that now that the Tour ships are parking at the pier the weekends seem to overwhelm the city of old Havana.   Hopefully, they will figure it out and manage the large volume of people that roll into old Havana.  Thank you all.

Mario
    Keymaster

Thank you too A.A. for the vote of confidence! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and that we could be a part of the wonderful experience. If you come back, be sure to send us a note, and if I am in Havana I would love to come meet you for a drink.

take care,

Mario

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
CLOSE
CLOSE