Explore Old Havana with an English speaking guide who knows everything about Cuba
Old Havana is like a living time capsule, packed with history and intrigue. There is no better experience than to be in a beautiful city like Havana with a professional guide, showing you interesting sights and answering all your questions. You will walk down all the most famous streets, take in daily life from a locals perspective and gain deep insight into Cuban culture that can’t find anywhere else.
- Guided tours cost 35 cuc per hour. You can bring up to 6 people on the tour. The price is not per-person. It’s 35cuc per hour, for the whole group. You pay the guide directly and tips are welcome.
- Generally the tours last 2 hours. If you want a longer tour or if you are interested in seeing something specific in closer detail, simply inform us.
- All tours are private. You will not be walking around Old Havana with a giant group of people who you have never met. It will just be you and your group, with a guide to show you around Old Havana.
- We have guides who speak Spanish, English, French, Italian, German and Russian. If needed, we can find guides for any language. Just tell us.
- Tours can be organized for any time during the day. It is recommended to start the tours in the morning or late afternoon, when the temperature is not too hot.
Our guides can pick you up anywhere in Havana. If you are staying at a hotel or casa particular, your guide will come to your door to meet you at the start of the tour and then take you to Old Havana. If you are staying far from Old Havana you might have to pay a small extra charge for the taxi transportation, but this is minor.
During the tour you will explore Old Havana,walking down all the most popular streets and checking out the street art and architecture. Some of the main sights include: the Capitolio, Gran Teatro, Museo de Revolucion, Parque Central, Bacardi building, Art Museum, Calle Obispo, Plaza de Armas, Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza San Francisco de Asis, Plaza Vieja and Hotel Ambos Mundos.
You will also have the opportunity to check out the Camera Obscura (2cuc extra per person for entrance cost), the Conde de Villanueva mansion to see how cigars are hand rolled (free) and the Havana ferry (free). The Old Havana walking tour ends at the Plaza Vieja, where your Havana tour guide can recommend some good places for lunch.
Book Your Old Havana Walking Tour Now!