New State taxi in Cuba 2017-05-19T02:23:35+00:00

Project Description

New state taxi in Cuba

This is a photo of a newer, state run taxi. 90% of the people who use these taxis are tourists. The other 10%  are state workers who are using them on to travel for government business. Compared to other modes of transportation, these taxis are expensive. They cost at least 1CUC per kilometer of travel. It would be hard to get a trip across town for less than 5CUC. While, technically, all state taxis are the same, the drivers in these newer cars tend to charge a bit more than those who have older cars. But, at least with the newer cars there is air conditioning and perhaps more safety features.

The Best Cuba and Havana Travel Guide Book

Discover hidden places and fun things to do which none of the other guides mention. Get it all in the Real Havana Guide.

buy now The Best Cuba and Havana Travel Guide Book
download for free The Best Cuba and Havana Travel Guide Book

Leave A Comment

CLOSE
CLOSE